Create your activities whether it be a strength program, fine motor exercise, manual handling activity, personal habits like pressure care checks, respiratory training, stretching, or ADL training. You can create guided content to follow along for yourself or to help educate your support staff on how to best assist you. You will be able to track the consistency of activities and communicate directly with your therapists on feedback and progress.
- Go to the library section and click the green (+) button
- Add a title for the activity
- Click "Share this workout with a therapist". A drop-down menu will appear with existing therapists on your profile. Click on the relevant therapist's name to link them your activity.
- If it is a brand new therapist click "Invite new therapist" and they will receive the download link in their email. Once signed up they will automatically have access to that activity in their library.
- Add a high-level description of the activity. This could be a high-level overview of the workout, requirements, precautions or supports you may need.
- Add a target for the week. (To complete twice a week - 2/7)
- Click "Add exercise" + "Create new exercise" to add your first exercise task
- Add videos or pictures to the exercise. Click 'Add/Remove media' to add recorded content from your gallery. You can add multiple pictures or videos for each exercise. This content could be recorded in the home or gym to guide you or your support staff.
- Add a description for the exercise
- Add reps, sets, time, tips, or equipment
- Click save on the top right, add more exercises if needed, and then save the activity
- Once you have clicked save, the activity will appear in your library. You will be able to track your consistency, provide feedback, connect with your therapist, and share this activity with your support staff.