Maslow allows you to remain connected with your therapists from home. They can support you on remaining consistent, respond to any queries and feedback, and share new programs with you remotely. These same programs can be shared with your support staff if they require to be guided on how to best support you.
- You can add a therapist two ways. Either when creating a new activity or adding them to an existing activity
- When adding a therapist to a new activity, click the green + button (bottom right), to create a new activity '
- When adding a therapist to an existing activity, click the edit icon on the corner of the activity (looks like a pencil)
- Click on "Share this workout with a therapist'
- A drop-down menu will appear of existing therapists. Choose the relevant therapist to be linked with
- To invite a new therapist click 'invite new therapist'
- For new therapists, once you click save they will receive an email to download the Maslow 'therapist app'. Once downloaded the activity will automatically be saved onto their profile
- Once you have added either your existing or new therapists click save
- Note that you can add multiple therapists even if they don't work together. Both therapists will be able to view your consistency and respond to feedback in your feedback log