Maslow is focused on ensuring that the control and independence of the platform is managed at the individual and family level. The platform has been designed so that someone living with a complex condition or disability, or their family ('primary user'), can centralise and manage their own care, rehab, therapy content in one place, and share it with their support team.
As an ethos, Maslow is focused on empowering the individual and their family, hence as a priority, all data is managed and owned by the 'primary user' to share across their support network.
With 'primary users' managing their own care and therapy content, they can now carry this content for life, to share with the support teams that will need to support them across different phases of recovery, or when managing lifelong conditions.
Key Privacy & Security Measures:
- As a user, you have full control over who can view your personal care and rehab routines
- Primary user's (individual with a disability, complex condition, or family) can add or remove carers or therapists, and when removed will no longer have access to their personalised care routines, programs, or care guides
- All data is hosted on Australian servers through Amazon Web Services and is known as the most secure cloud computing environment available today
- The Maslow team will not navigate user data unless specific consent from the user for customer assistance or bug management
- Maslow follows HTTPS standards
For any further questions reach out to the Maslow team.
608 Harris Street Ultimo, NSW 2000